- Employment development/Job Readiness
- Budgeting and Money Management training
- Transition to independent living services
- Breaking Barriers Framework for Recovery
- Referrals to basic needs, such as healthcare, clothing, and food.
We connect residents and participants to services such as:
*Substance abuse education and relapse prevention
* Twelve Step education
* Literacy training
* Anger management
We work with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation and the Amity Foundation to provide housing for Specialized Treatment for Optimized Programming (STOP) participants .
We also work with organizations such as Telecare and Pacific Clinics to provide housing and support for those with mental health needs.
The Rescue-A-Life Foundation is open to collaborations with other agencies and providers to house those in need. Contact us to find out how we can work together.